Wednesday 15 August 2018

Waiting for you my Sunshine❤



I believe in miracles
And I know you'll be one 
It's worth waiting
For that magical moment
Of meeting you
Holding your hands
And promise each other
To be one forever 
I know this one thing
One day we will
Cuddle each other tightly 
And read this....
That day is close I believe
I'm dreaming 
I'm thinking
I'm flying high with you...
You're in my heart
With no idea who you are
How you are...
Cos the passing clouds hid you
But one day you'll shine brighter 
To reach me and
To be with me forevermore...
And that day is so close I believe...
This waiting is sweet
And those dreams are sweet
Sometimes I feel
And I wish
I could see my future
To see you in that...
My sunshine
I'm waiting for you...
I know you'll love me as I am
You'll accept me as I am
You'll know my scars and my flaws
Still you say I Love U
Cos I'm yours...
I wish I could see you in my 
Dream tonight....
❤❤
Come soon my boy
I'm waiting for you. ....



No comments: