Saturday 18 August 2018

How good it would be!! If my Heart could speak!!


How good it would be!!
If my Heart could speak!!

❤ How good it would be...
If my heart could raise its voice...
If my heart could speak...
If my heart could express itself...
If my heart could be projected over screen...
If my heart could put its emotions in words...
If my heart could show the tears behind the smile...
If my heart could pop-up the questions behind silence...
If my heart could narrate the pain of loneliness...
If my heart could measure the wages of being innocent/good...

❤ How good it would be...
If my heart could explain the suffering... 
If my heart could demonstrate it's situation...
If my heart could reveal it's hidden stories...
If my heart could scream aloud... 
If my heart could delete off all bad things...
If my heart could wash off all impurities...
If my heart could show its pain of being judged for no reason...
If my heart could speak and say how hard it is to accept failures...
If my heart could explain the pain of rejection...
If my heart could put in words on how bitterness kills and loneliness pulls down...
If my heart could direct a movie called life...
If my heart could get medicine to forget all odds of life...

❤ How good it would be...
If my heart could finish up its tears at once so that no more tears to cry again & again...
If my heart could say how eagerly it was waiting to live rather than to act...
If my heart could give honest answer for the question "how are you?"...
If my heart could explain how difficult it is to always say "yes" for everything as I had no choice but just one option...
If my heart could show how painful the beat of chiseling is...
If my heart could explain how difficult it is to wait for ages just to be fruitful...

No comments: