Thursday 10 January 2019

My year 2018: what it gave & took away



It took away all my Fear of failure
It took away my Ego
It took away my Pain from the Past
It healed the sores of my foot when I travelled through rough paths...
It stitched all the scattered pieces of my Dreams
It collected the Lost Hopes of Life
It gave Form to the broken pieces of my Heart
It gave strength to my wings to soar high
It threw light on the writer in me
It Helped me forget nightmares of life
It taught me to forgive people who hurted me
It taught me to let go, all baggage of grudge, hurt & bitterness...
It taught me life lessons when the most trusted ones tested my goodness

But know that, those things happened when I've accepted to travel through 
The most uneven paths
To the scariest places
To the clifftops & valleys
To the deep darknes
To the depths of bitterness 
To utter calmness

Through Anxiety 
Through Depression 
Through Loneliness 
Through Failures
Through all hurdles of life

Gathered all dried-up memories
Lit the fire
To ignite
To be the light
Shining like a twinkling Star up in the sky

And today I've something to tell you...
Train your brain
That you are all strong, courageous
And you can face life no matter what!!
That You are conqueror
And you are King of your life...
Just don't receive or accept anything less than excellent
Cos you deserve the Best

Just leave all the baggage
Just forgive everyone
Not because they deserve 
But because you are the best

The one, whom you loved the most
Might have left you all alone
With whom you have dreamt rest of you life
Kicked you out and went away
Someone you trusted the most
Might have cheated on you...
Still, just forgive

When your destiny is waiting for you
When it is calling you
When it is excited to meet you
Why do you stop
Somewhere in the middle
Just *Move on*
Fill yourself with Newness...
And Move on....

No comments: