Wednesday 14 February 2018

To my Love❤

❤To My Love❤

Hey my boy❤
You're my sunshine
Blossom of my heart
Beauty of my dream
Color of my life

Hey my boy❤
I'm dreaming of you
Come soon I'm waiting for you
To love you whole
To gift my heart

Hey my boy❤
How long do you hide
Come on my way
I will show you
How much I love you

Hey my boy❤
I know you're searching for me
Here I am
Waiting for you
I know you'll find me soon

Hey my boy❤
I promise you that
I'll fall in love with you
Every single day
Make you special all the time

Hey my boy❤
Come hold my hands
Come hug me closely
Come walk with me
Let's go crazy together

Hey my boy❤
I asked God
To give the best one on my side
You know what?
God said YES!!!

Hey my boy❤
Let's wait upon Lord
When our time comes
We meet each other
And the journey starts...

Magic between two hearts
Unity of two souls
Oneness of two bodies
Love that binds everything
Hey my boy❤
Yes we will make it..

Hey my boy❤
Want to go for long ride with you
Want to do crazy adventure with you
Want to be like myself with you
Like a small kid wanna play with you..
Come let's make it my boy❤
Come let's grow old together❤



No comments: